COMPLIANCE FIRE AND SAFETY, INC. FREIGHT AND SHIPPING POLICY
An order of $1,500.00 net to one destination will be shipped PREPAID, within the 48 contiguous United States, via common carrier unless special routing or expedited transportaion is required.
Nails, Floor Sweep, Oil-Dry cannot be combined to fulfill freight paid requirements. Some other items will also be excluded from the freight policy and quoted F.O.B. Factory (No Freight Allowed). An example would be large Wilton Machinery. If you have any questions, please confirm them with our Sales Department.
If the Order is not $1,500.00 net, material will normally be shipped via common carrier freight collect.
We will ship F.O.B. shipping point and prepay freight at the lowest published tariff within the continental United States on orders with a net value of $1,500 or more and backorders from these orders except on the products listed below. Orders with a net value of less than $1,500 and backorders from these will be shipped freight collect. The following products are F.O.B. shipping Point, freight collect and cannot be included to make up a prepaid order.
- Merchandise not cataloged, certain imprinted items and special non-stock items.
- All 55 gallon drums of chemicals.
- Summer Grasshoppers.
- Phoenix-Rebaking/Reconditioning and Flux Ovens, including parts and accessories for same.
- Other products with freight exception as published by our distributor net prices and/or discounts.
When special routing is requested, any extra charge incurred will be added to the invoice. Compliance Fire and Safety, Inc. observes the right to ship items that are subject to damage or additional fees (i.e. hazardous,dimensional, etc.) on common carrier instead of shipping on UPS or FEDEX Ground.
UPS and FED EX Shipments of Dot's Haz Mat
UPS will charge $20.00 for each hazardous material package requiring U.S. Department of Transportation shipping papers.
Additional Handling per Package
- Any article that is not fully encased in an outside shipping container.
- Any article that is is encased in an outside shipping container made of wood or metal.
- Cans or pails that are not fully encased in a shipping container amde of corrugated cardboard.
- Any package that exceeds 60 inches in length.
Hazardous Materials charge per package requiring shipping papers under C.F.R. Section 172.200-$20.00 applies to Ground.