COMPLIANCE FIRE AND SAFETY, INC. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We accept Visa, Mastercard and PayPal.
Prices are subject to change without notice and cannot be guaranteed. Orders will be billed at prices in effect at time order is received and entered. The shipment of orders is subject to approval by our Credit Department.
Returned Goods Policy:
- Return requests must be approved, processed, and returned to Compliance Fire and Safety, Inc. within 30 days of the original invoice date.
- Customers amy be subject to a restocking fee.
- If the return was at our mistake we will pay for the return freight, otherwise freight is the customers responsibilty.
- Compliance Fire and Safety, Inc. will not pay for the freight on the return of defective items, but will pay for freight on the re-ship.
- Non-stocks, discontinued, and special order items will not be available for return.
- All exceptions requests should be routed through the return sales department to the VP of Sales and requires approval of the VP Sales for approval.
Full Package Shipments Only
Full quantity orders are requested but not mandatory. All aerosol and liquid products will be shipped in full package quantities only.
Claims, shortages, damged or defective goods must be reported within 10 days upon receipt of shipments. Claims for shortage or damged material caused by common carrier must be noted at once and filed against carrier responsibilty. The value of defective material is the limit of liabilty.
Manufacturer Warranty Policy
Warranty claims must be made within the time frame set forth in the manufacturer's written warranty included with the product, if any, and are subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer's warranty.
The manufacturers' warranties apply to all material sold. No other warranty, expressed or implied is offered.
Small Order Charge
Orders less than $100.00 net will incur a small order charge service fee.
Material Safety Data Sheets
M.S.D.S. are available upon request on the applicable products we distribute.